Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO VAT AND PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of the most topical aspects of this most complex area of VAT. It covers provisions relating to property developers and others owning an interest in property. By attending this course you will gain:
- A clear understanding of the way the rules work and why
- Greater confidence to advise clients undertaking property transactions
- An appreciation of pitfalls in this area and how to avoid them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants and other business advisers who have clients involved in land transactions or property developments.
- Sale and letting of new residential property
- Selling and leasing new property to charities
- Non-exempt property transactions
- The option to tax in detail
- Sale and purchase of let property
- The DIY Housebuilders and Converters Scheme