Find your Event
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO IMPORTING AND EXPORTING
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This session will provide delegates with the information they need to understand the processes needed to successfully import and export goods complying with all tax and administrative requirements, together with an understanding of how this differs from the processes for intra-EU supplies.
Cross-border supplies of services will be covered to the extent necessary to highlight the differences to supplies of goods, and to cover businesses which supply goods and services, sometimes together (e.g. supply and install contracts).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those responsible for importing and exporting goods for their business and those who advise such businesses.
- Import preparation and administration
- Duties and VAT and how they are collected
- Export administration
- Conditions to zero-rate exports of goods including indirect exports
- Comparison to intra-EU supplies of goods
- How the treatment of goods differs to services