Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO VAT IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of the most topical aspects of this business sector. It covers the principal provisions relating to building contractors and other working in the construction industry. By attending this course you will gain:
- A clear understanding of the way the rules work and why
- Greater confidence to advise clients providing or receiving construction services
- An appreciation of pitfalls in this area and how to avoid them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants and other business advisers who have clients involved in the building sector including undertaking property projects.
- Zero-rated new construction work in detail
- Reduced-rated building conversions in detail
- The exclusions from zero-rating and reduced-rating
- Work for charities and housing associations
- The problems with wrongly charged VAT
- The construction sector reverse charge