Find your Event
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place)
Attendance at this course together with SESCA course ‘Charities Legal Update’ is offered to registered charities at a combined concessionary fee of £105+VAT (half the standard fee).
Julia Poulter **speaker change**
Charities continue to be affected by developments in accounting, tax, and external scrutiny, especially with new auditing standards and so much new guidance issued by the UK regulators. This popular half-day course keeps you up to date with all the recent key developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Charity finance staff, charity auditors and examiners, advisors and charity trustees, especially treasurers
- Changes to the SORP, in accounting and annual reporting
- Charity regulator developments across the UK
- Revised guidance for auditors and examiners on their duties and rights
- Overview of recent direct tax and VAT issues
- Charity cases of interest