Find your Event
HALF YEARLY ACCOUNTING UPDATES FOR ACCOUNTANTS IN BUSINESS (WINTER)
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
All Chartered Accountants are required to undertake CPD. This course is specifically designed to meet the CPD needs of accountants working in business. The course will provide delegates with an update on accounting issues relevant to accountants working in industry and commerce. Comprehensive notes are provided which facilitate future reference. The courses are run half yearly and maximum benefit is obtained by attending both.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those working in industry and commerce who need to keep abreast of accounting developments.
Specific course content will be finalised shortly before each course date but topics will include:
- The latest thoughts and interpretations on working with FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Financial Reporting Review Panel – latest comments on strategic reports, press notices, IFRS and UK GAAP compliance and topical accounting issues
- Progress towards the replacement of the FRC
- Case studies on current issues
- Relevant technical releases from professional bodies
- Relevant developments on the future of audit as they impact upon companies
- A new approach to the audit of accounting estimates – how it will affect companies
- An outline of IFRS developments including the bringing on to the balance sheet of all material leases