Find your Event
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place)
Attendance at this course together with SESCA course ‘Charities Legal Update’ is offered to registered charities at a combined concessionary fee of £110+VAT (half the standard fee).
Charities continue to be affected by developments in accounting, tax, and external scrutiny is greater than ever both in terms of general public interest and interest by the regulator. There has been a lot of newly issued or updated guidance by the UK regulators as a result. This popular half-day course keeps you up to date with all the recent key developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Charity finance staff, charity auditors and examiners, advisors and charity trustees, especially treasurers
- Changes to the SORP, in accounting and annual reporting
- Charity regulator developments across the UK
- Revised guidance for auditors and examiners on their duties and rights
- Overview of recent direct tax and VAT issues
- Charity cases of interest