Find your Event
GDPR UPDATE: WHERE ARE WE NOW?
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
- Recognise your organisation’s responsibilities for data protection
- Understand the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
- Identify the safeguards required to protect your data (Principle 6)
- Understand and mitigate against the risks linked to data exposure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone! Data protection is everyone’s responsibility.
- GDPR & the Data Protection Act 2018 – recap on responsibilities
- How is the digital environment challenging data protection?
- Data security risks and emerging threats including social media and the cloud
- Data protection responsibilities – the 6 Principles
- IT governance as a best practice approach
- Data security and compliance – Principle 6 under the spotlight
- Data loss prevention methods – finding the weak links
- Practical tips to enhance and improve data protection within the organisation